Get Immediate Access to the Video that Helps you Find Canine Acupoints!
Canine Acupoints & Anatomy Digital DVD
The 50 minute DVD, Digital-Canine Acupoints & Anatomy DVD, is an essential resource for veterinary professionals, healthcare practitioners, bodyworkers and students of animal acupressure and acupuncture.
The Canine Acupoint DVD provides extensive detail regarding:
- The surface anatomical landmarks of the dog
- The location of canine acupressure points
- How to trace the12 Major Meridians, + the Conception & Governing Vessels
- How to use the Acupoint Classifications and Key Acupoints
Lastly, presenter Turie Norman, DVM is a practicing holistic veterinarian. And she is the technical editor of the companion manual, Canine Landmark Anatomy & Acupoint Energetics.
Use the Digital-Canine Acupoints & Anatomy DVD to:
- Learn the anatomical flow and location of the 12 Major meridians
- Learn the location of significant Acupoints on the dogs body
- Learn the classification of acupressure points and how they function
- Learn the energetic of acupressure points and how to add them to your acupressure session
In conclusion, the DVD gives you the learning tools to delve into your animal acupressure studies.