Tallgrass Animal Acupressure Institute
The Pioneers and Leaders in Animal Acupressure Training Since 1990!
Our 300 hour training program is approved
and regulated by the Colorado Department of Higher Education, Division of Private Occupational Schools (DPOS),
and courses are approved by the National Certification Board for Therapeutic Massage & Bodywork (NCBTMB)
continuing education Provider # 450130-06.
Tallgrass Equine and Small Animal Introductory, Intermediate, and Advanced Hands-on Acupressure Courses are PDA approved by the National Certification Commission for Acupuncture & Oriental Medicine (NCCAOM), Provider # 1181.
Students successfully completing the 300 hour Tallgrass training program are eligible to sit for the national exam given by: National Board of Certification for Animal Acupressure and Massage (NBCAAM).
October & November Online Course Special
- SP-Canine or Equine Health & Pathology Course (Online)
- The Health & Pathology courses provide an overview of common animal pathologies. Each pathology includes a description of the issue, its clinical signs, session patterns and information on prevention. Written with Bill Harnetty, DVM, Hocking College, these courses provide bodyworkers additional tools & information to assess the animal and recognize conditions requiring immediate veterinarian attention.This course includes live video demonstrations.
- Price: $320.00
- Retail Price: $350.00
You Save: $30.00 ( 9% )
Upcoming 2016 Classes
Join us in our upcoming Hand-On Classes! Click a link below or view our latest "Hands-On Class" schedule in your area.
- Tui Na - Level 1, The Original Chinese Meridian Massage - Equine (Woodstock, IL - Oct 29 - 30, 2016)
- Introduction to Small Animal Acupressure (N Canton, OH - November 5 & 6, 2016)
- Introduction to Small Animal Acupressure (Bournemouth UK (2nd & 3rd, Dec 2016)
- Introduction to Equine or Small Animal Acupressure (Mesa, AZ March 11 & 12, 2017)
- Small Animal or Equine Meridians & Specific Conditions (Mesa, AZ - Mar 13 - 16, 2017)
- Introduction to Equine or Small Animal Acupressure (Surrey, England - May 20 & 21, 2017)
- Small Animal or Equine Meridians & Specific Conditions (Surrey, England - May 22 - 25, 2017)
- Introduction to Equine or Small Animal Acupressure (Littleton, CO June 10 & 11, 2017)
- Small Animal or Equine Meridians & Specific Conditions (Littleton CO - June 12-15, 2017)
- Introduction to Equine or Small Animal Acupressure (Littleton, CO - September 16 & 17, 2017)
- Small Animal or Equine Meridians & Specific Conditions (Littleton, CO Sept 18-21, 2017)
Acupressure-Massage for Puppy Mill Survivors
Learn how you can take an integrative approach including veterinary care, behavior activities and acupessure-massge to help your Puppy Mill companion lead a healthy and happy life. Energy Balancing Chart included for your use!.
Equine Wellness - Four Points to Performance
Click HERE to read Tallgrass' current article in Equine Wellness Magazine.
Learn how to support your horse's muscles, tendons, and ligaments for peak performance. "The intent underlying this session
is to nourish his bodily tissues by supporting digestion, blood circulation and respiration".
Performance Acupoint chart included!
Tallgrass Receives Animal Wellness Magazine
2016 Stamp of Approval for Equine & Canine Apps
The Equine AcuPoint app makes every equine practitioner's job much easier. Read More
It is a working tool, a study tool & an essential piece of equipment for any practitioner. Read More