Tallgrass Animal Acupressure Institute
Tallgrass is an approved National Certification Board for Therapeutic Massage & Bodywork (NCBTMB) continuing education Provider # 450130-06 and is approved and regulated by the Colorado Department of Higher Education, Division of Private Occupational Schools (DPOS).
Tallgrass Equine and Small Animal Introductory, Intermediate, and Advanced Hands-on Acupressure Courses are PDA approved by the National Certification Commission for Acupuncture & Oriental Medicine (NCCAOM), Provider # 1181. Tallgrass is an Approved Provider of Animal Acupressure Courses by the National Board of Certification for Animal Acupressure and Massage (NBCAAM). Students successfully completing the 300 Tallgrass training program are eligible to sit for the national exam.
June & July Online Course Special
- SP-Acupoint Classification Equine or Small Animal
- In TCM, acupressure points are categorized by how acupoints can best be used to re-balance Chi. This course covers major acupoint classifications, the "medicine bag" of TCM, such as: Source, Association, Master, Influential, Jing-Well points, etc. Learn functions, location, and energetics of key acupoints. An invaluable tool to developing sessions for specific animal conditions.
- Price: $250.00
- Retail Price: $275.00
You Save: $25.00 ( 9% )
Upcoming 2016 Classes
Join us in our upcoming Hand-On Classes! Click a link below or view our latest "Hands-On Class schedule in your area.
- Equine & Small Animal Shiatsu (Littleton, CO - July 16-17, 2016)
- Introduction to Equine or Small Animal Acupressure (Littleton, CO - Sept 24 - 25, 2016)
- Small Animal or Equine Meridians & Specific Conditions (Littleton, CO Sept 26-29, 2016)
- Introduction to Small Animal Acupressure (LA area, CA - October 22 & 23, 2016)
- Tui Na - Level 1, The Original Chinese Meridian Massage - Equine (Woodstock, IL - Oct 29 - 30, 2016)
- Introduction to Small Animal Acupressure (N Canton, OH - November 5 & 6, 2016)
- Introduction to Equine or Small Animal Acupressure (Mesa, AZ March 11 & 12, 2017)
- Small Animal or Equine Meridians & Specific Conditions (Mesa, AZ - Mar 13 - 16, 2017)
- Introduction to Equine or Small Animal Acupressure (Littleton, CO June 10 & 11, 2017)
- Small Animal or Equine Meridians & Specific Conditions (Littleton CO - June 12-15, 2017)
- Introduction to Equine or Small Animal Acupressure (Littleton, CO - September 16 & 17, 2017)
- Small Animal or Equine Meridians & Specific Conditions (Littleton, CO Sept 18-21, 2017)
Acupressure-Massage for Puppy Mill Survivors
Read Tallgrass's latest article in Animal Wellness Magazine.
Learn how you can take an integrative approach including veterinary care, behavior activities and acupessure-massge to help your Puppy Mill companion lead a healthy and happy life. Energy Balancing Chart included for your use!.
Equine Wellness Tui Na for Balancing Foal Energy
Click on Tui Na for Balancing Foal Energy to read Tallgrass' latest article.
Learn how to support your foal's health with Tui Na sessions. "By employing one of the relatively superficial Tui Na techniques, you can help the foal build his muscles, bones, tendons and ligaments, plus contribute to his neurological development".