Course Level: Advanced
Certificate : A Certificate of Completion for 30 Credit Hours is available after successfully passing 8 unit quizzes, final examination,
and case study.
Indicators and Assessment is a treasure trove of information based on the rich source of Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM). The course begins with a review
of the unique TCM theories and concepts underlying acupressure such as Yin-Yang Theory, Meridian Theory, Five-Element Theory, plus Acupoint Classifications.
By reinforcing your knowledge of the basics you are ready to step-up to the next level of knowledge presented in this course. The rest of Indicators
& Assessment is devoted to expanding and deepening your knowledge of Chinese medicine and how to apply it to your practice of equine or small animal
acupressure. The fcourse lessons cover:
- How the Five Vital Substances function in the body
- The effects of exogenous and endogenous factors on the Vital Substances
- An in-depth discussion of the assessment process
- How to use the Eight Principles in the assessment process
- A presentation of additional assessment tools used in TCM
- How to develop a acupressure session using a practical format
- A set of "Common Patterns of Disharmonyâ€ case studies, and,
- A listing of Resources including books, text books, and websites.
Registration Confirmation: An email with your User ID, Password and link to the Tallgrass Animal Acupressure Institute's Learning Management
System will be sent to you within 24 - 48 hours of your registration.
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if
you have any questions.