Tallgrass Animal Acupressure Institute
Tallgrass has been offering courses in animal acupressure and massage for 25 years. Nancy and Amy have developed a comprehensive curriculum for Online and Hands-on courses for equine and small animal acupressure renowned worldwide.
In the continuous process of expanding the Tallgrass Training Program, highly trained instructors have joined the teaching faculty for the Introductory, Intermediate, and Advanced courses. All of the instructors involved in the Practitioner Certification are experienced practitioners and have completed a two-year Instructor Training Program. Additionally, each instructor is required to continue their education in Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM) since we recognize that acupressure and TCM are a life-long study.
For the Post-Practitioner level courses we welcome leaders in their specific specialty. The instructors for these courses were selected because they are outstanding knowledge of their particular field. We are honored to have the opportunity to offer courses instructed by such knowledgeable faculty.
- Amy Snow - Founder & Instructor
- Nancy Zidonis - Founder & Instructor
- Jill Golgosky - LVT, CCRP, SAAP
- Kathi Soukup - Instructor, NCTMB, LMT
- Bill Harnetty - DVM
- Kathleen Stryeski - DVM
- Lawrence Maskill - Equine Instructor, Australia
- Kristen Guerra - Certified Equine Assistant
- Heather Richardson - Equine Assistant, UK
- Dawn Astley - Assistant / Instructor in Training