Course: Small Animal or Equine Meridians and Specific Conditions
Location: Surrey, England
Date: May 22 - 25, 2017
Course Fee: $775.00 - See Payment options available below - Please Note: All course prices are in US $'s
Time: Approximately 9:00 am to 5:00 pm each day.
Instructors: Amy Snow, co-founder of Tallgrass Animal Acupressure Institute with Heather Richardson,
Course Level: Intermediate Level
Prerequisites: The prerequisite for this course is the Introduction to Equine or Small Animal acupressure
hands on course. This course is required for the Training Program.
This 4-day hands-on class follows the categorization of the Five-Element Theory, and offers greater depth regarding the types of physical and psychological
issues presented when meridians are not in balance.
Specific theory and hands on practice study includes:
- 5-Element Theory and use of Correspondence Chart
- Meridian system overview
- In-depth study of each of the 5 elements and their associated meridians
- Location, flow, function, and attributes of each of the 12 major meridians and 2 extraordinary vessels
- Common physical and emotional issues associated with each of the elements and meridians
- Acupoints that can benefit these issues; their location, energetics and reinforcement of acupressure protocol and techniques
- Further use of Association points and addition of Alarm points
- Case studies
- e-Class manual covering all of the above and more
Once registered you will receive a Participant Letter with class location, directions, and general information.
Please click on the link to select payment option. You may pay a deposit now to secure your spot with the balance due closer to the class date.