Course: Introduction to Equine Acupressure
Location: Soulful Prairies in Woodstock, Illinois
Date: April 29 & 30, 2017
Time: Approximately 9:00 am to 5:00 pm each day.
Instructor: Kathi Soukup, NCTMB, LMT of Tallgrass Animal Acupressure Institute.
Course Level: Introductory
Prerequisites: None Wait List Only - Please email Tallgrass@animalacupressure to be added to the Wait List - Thank you!
The Introductory course offers you the ability to perform a complete acupressure session protocol and gives you an understanding of the Traditional Chinese
Medicine (TCM) concepts and theories underlying acupressure.
Specific theory and hands on practice study includes:
- Yin/ Yang and 5-Element Theories
- 4 - Examinations - Demonstration and practice
- Acupressure protocol - Opening, Point work and Closing techniques
- Association points - location, assessment and energetics
- Source points - location, assessment and energetics
- Acupressure session, assessment, point selection & practice
- Case studies
- e-Class manual covering all of the above and more
Since Acupressure is based on TCM, we will explore this ancient science and guide you in learning how to help your animals feel their best.